EXCHANGE BITCOIN CASH TO BINANCE COIN
What do you need to know?
- The average time for exchanging BCH to BNB is 10-60 minutes
- You only need 2 confirmations of the Bitcoin Cash blockchain for the exchange
- If you can’t send funds to our Bitcoin Cash address, try adding “bitcoincash:” to the beginning of the address or use the Bitcoin Cash address converter
- Memo is the BNB payment ID. If you need it when sending a transaction, be sure to include it
Brief information about Bitcoin Cash
On August 1, 2017, the digital market saw a new cryptocurrency based on the BTC blockchain, which was named Bitcoin Cash. The split occurred on the block 478558 Bitcoin. It had a common part of the blockchain until the hard fork, and all subsequent blocks were already formed into a new chain. Bitcoin Cash is called the most successful fork of bitcoin.
How can I estimate the time of transaction confirmation?
It is important to keep in mind that to increase the number of confirmations, a new block must appear. Blocks of Bitcoin Cash, like Bitcoin, can go from 1 to 75 minutes. The average time for a Bitcoin Cash block to appear is 10 minutes. Therefore, Bitcoin Cash is not a fast currency.
If you are unable to send coins to our address
If your wallet does not accept our payment address, try adding “bitcoincash:” to the beginning of the address. This may be due to the fact that your wallet does not support an address without a prefix. Many wallets are strict about address formats.
You may be using a wallet that does not support the new BCH address format. In this case, you can use the address conversion service. To do this, insert the given address into the line and press the Convert button. The Legacy tab will display the old address format.
- The address you received from us:
- Legacy address (legacy address format):
Despite the dramatic difference in spelling, they refer to the same wallet.
Bitcoin Cash network fee
Today, the average fee for a Bitcoin Cash transaction is no more than a cent — $0.0046.
Binance Coin (BNB) — Binance Exchange Token
The BNB Coin cryptocurrency was released through an ICO that took place in July 2017. As a result, they raised $15 million. Binance Coin was created as an ERC20 token and originally worked on the Ethereum blockchain. But in 2019, the coin “moved” to its own blockchain. The ERC-20 standard is still adopted by the Binance exchange.
What is a Memo and do I need to specify it?
There is an additional Memo field when submitting Binance Coin. Memo is the ID of the payment. It is unique, and with its help the service identifies the sender and recipient. Many services have address protection, which does not allow transactions without Memo.
If it happened that you forgot to specify the Memo or specified it incorrectly:
- Check if the transaction went through. To do this, you can use the explorer.binance service.
- If the transaction is not confirmed, write to our technical support. We will help you resend it.
- If, nevertheless, the transaction went through, then, unfortunately, we will no longer be able to help. In this case, you should write to the technical support service of the service to which you sent it.
Binance Coin Blockchain Speed
BNB is considered to be a fast blockchain. The transaction is confirmed in a few seconds.